Umrah Visa Requirements
Following is the list of documents required for Umrah visa processing.
- The original passport must be valid for six months from the date of travel and 4 blank pages for visa stamping.
- Umrah visa application completed and signed.
- 2 recent passport size photographs with white background only.
- Original PR card for non-US citizens.
- Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship (marriage certificate for married couples), long birth certificates for children indicating names of both parents) AND all Documents must be stamped by the Notary Public or Lawyer AND THE CANADIAN FOREIGN AFFAIRS (agent will assist the applicants in regards of the attestation at an additional cost).
- Copy of the meningitis certificate, (ACYW135 vaccine).
- A woman traveling alone must be 45 years old and must obtain a letter of authorization (notarized) from her Mehram.
- Pilgrims with non-Islamic names must have a certificate or letter from the Islamic Center to prove their conversion to Islam.
- All documents must be FedEx with the return envelope.